Nashville Estate Planning Attorney
Get Customized Solutions, Long-Term Results: 615.603.3588
At The Brocklin Law Firm, PC, our Knoxville estate planning lawyer has successfully handled a wide range of legal issues related to estate plans, probate, trusts, wills, and more. No matter what your case involves, we are prepared to support your legal decisions for the future and guide your steps toward the best possible resolution.
What Makes Our Firm the Right Choice for You?
- We create estate plans that are designed to change when life brings unexpected events, such as divorce, emergency, or a modification of last wishes
- We offer personal attention to every client and provide tailored solutions for every problem, obstacle, or issue
- We truly listen to your needs and goals and create an actionable plan that can help you accomplish those goals
- We offer free and confidential consultations, where we can meet with you and determine which options best suit your desired situation
Led by our firm’s founding attorney, Brock Parks, our firm has built a reputation for versatility, reliability, and creativity. Our ability to efficiently handle all types of legal issues has given us a unique perspective on the law. Our unwavering support allows clients to feel truly supported and guided during their time of need. Most importantly, our resourcefulness and critical thinking skills have led to long-term results that keep our clients satisfied.
Contact The Brocklin Law Firm, PC at 615.603.3588 for compassionate guidance and step-by-step counsel. We offer free, confidential consultations and serve both Nashville and Knoxville, TN.
What Are the Benefits of Having an Estate Plan?
Many people are under the assumption that estate plans are reserved only for the wealthy or even for individuals who are on their deathbed. In reality, estate plans can be used by anyone who is looking to protect their assets – no matter how large or how little.
Furthermore, preprinted “fill in the blank” wills provide a false sense of security. Tennessee has very strict requirements for the validity of wills. “One-size-fits-all” documents seem tempting but can leave your family vulnerable. Recent Tennessee Supreme Court decisions have further enforced the stringent conditions for validity.
Before creating your estate plan, consider the following benefits:
- Ensure that your final documents be individually crafted by knowledgeable attorney to fully protect your family and make sure your final wishes are honored.
- Leaving an invalid will, or no will at all, can have devastating effects. Your spouse does NOT automatically inherit your estate in Tennessee.
- Protect your loved ones by ensuring a smooth transition of assets.
- Enable your family to have quick and easy access to your financial assets.
- Ensure the continuation of your business with limited interruption.
- Designate guardians for minor children and establish trusts for their provision without Court interference.
- Utilize asset protection trusts and devices to preserve your estate.
- Designate a general power of attorney with clear powers and boundaries.
- Take the burden for end of life decisions away from your loved ones by making those decisions now.
- Protect yourself and nominate a Conservator to take care of you in the event you become incapacitated.
We know that life can bring many changes, and many of those changes can be unexpected. Things like divorce, death, sudden good fortune, blended family relationships, or simple changes in personal desires can have a great impact on the way you plan for your future. We can help you create a flexible estate plan that can be easily modified due to the everyday ebb and flow of life.
Keep your assets where you want them – not where the state says they should be. Contact our Nashville estate planning attorney today!